Update your space with a modern feature wall using Luxyclad and Decora.
Why A Feature Wall
- Feature walls attract immediate attention. They're focal point of any room that leaves an impression.
- Decora Powder Coatings uses non-combustible finishes, and so is their division company Luxyclad.
- Perfect for outdoor spaces like the garage, barn yards, and front porches.
- Perfect for interior spaces like living rooms, break rooms, and lobbies.
- Each finish is anti-graffiti and UV stable, suitable for residential and commercial buildings.
Ways You Can Clad or Panel
- When using Luxyclad, horizontal and vertical applications are two interesting ways to catch attention.
- With high quality finishes, you can pick from 16 stock wood grains, solid colours, or other high end textures like modern marble or granite.
- Mix and match different patterns and wood grains, or custom sublimate a unique or personal design to make a statement.