Finding the right powder colour is easy! We can help you find a suitable match of in-stock paint (short & sweet) or pursue a custom match (lead times & additional fees) for those more unique colours.
Choosing the right colour is important, and because we take our quality so seriously, we work closely with our customers and suppliers to ensure that you receive the right colour for the job. The appearance is one thing, but the performance characteristics are equally important.
Some important things to keep in mind when choosing your colours and textures are:
- What kind of expectations are you looking to add with the coating? (anti-slip, anti-graffiti, anti-microbial, etc.)
- What environment will the paint be subject to? Near the ocean? Lots of time in the sun?
- What type of function will the painted object be performing? For example, an exterior lighting fixture may need a powder which is resistant to corrosion, heat and abrasion.
- What sort of substrate are you painting? Metal types and condition will have an effect on which powder is optimal for the job.
- Does the product need to be able to be manipulated in any way, such as bending, drilling or sublimating?
- Does the paint need a specific gloss? or texture?
Appearance is crucial to our customers, and our online colour charts and paper paint chips are only recommended as guidelines for choosing colours. We recommend you request a painted chip to see how the actual cured powder looks on a metallic substrate.
Like all paints, powder colours may vary slightly. For customers that need to be within a certain spec, we require that a sample of the substrate you're looking to paint be done so at our facility. We do this so you can get a true version of the colour after the application by our process.
INTERIOR APPLICATIONS (Textured & Smooth) - RAL COLOURS | PDF
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR - RAL COLOURS | PDF
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR - BONDED METALLIC | PDF
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR - SPECIAL EFFECTS | PDF
INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS - ESSENTIALS | PDF
AAMA 2604 SUPER DURABLES | PDF